Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 192 – (AD 419) – Jim's Trek Part II – The Sequel – 21.5 Miles – Where in Florida on My Schwinn 150?

Good Day,

This morning, I got up a wee bit later than normal. I contemplated not cycling this morning…but I know that the end of Jim’s Trek is so near that I got right on my Schwinn 150 and I cycled another 21.5 miles.


This morning I am headed, on my virtual Trek, in a southeasterly direction in the wilds of Florida. I am on FL-267 S/Bloxham Cutoff toward US First Service Rd 354.


Last night I made a casserole of hot dogs and bowtie pasta and I also made a salad of fresh kale. The salad was excellent and oh so easy. I used Dino Kale, lemon juice, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and parmesan cheese. This is definitely a do-over dish. And the benefits of my supper last night; my morning blood sugar count clocked in at 89.

 

Today I just peeled about 8 dozen dwarf bananas. All have gone into the freezer. I usually add about four frozen dwarf bananas to my smoothie every morning. Extremely easy to make: frozen banana; frozen fruit sometimes blueberries, sometimes strawberries, sometimes pineapple, whatever; a container of yogurt; ice; and water. This is my smoothie.



My viewing pleasure today while I cycled on my Schwinn 150 was the beginning of Season Four of Breaking Bad. And now I understand why the laboratory’s floor is red. Damn! Just watch out for box cutters.


Now I am off to Busch Gardens with the grandkid and family.

Be healthy and enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment