Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 38 ½ - (AD 468 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – No Miles – Taking The Cycling Day Off

Good Day,

Today I had to take the day off from cycling on my Schwinn 170. My body has a flat tire. Something to do with ENT again and possible flu-like symptons. Cancelled appointments. And this throws my routine completely out of whack.

Must be something going around the house. One of The Pack is sick and another one is somewhat in the dumps. Chicken broth for all.

Blogger Stats reports that Jim’s Trek has now reached 35,025 Pageviews from the date I began writing and started my Trek on 2 December 2012.

I like Richard Griffin’s Growing Older column in The Cambridge Chronicle: Search engines kill conversation.



And then there are the persons-in-waiting-rooms with the Star Trek thing growing out of their ear. I wonder if, in days gone by, when we ran over to the other side of the street to avoid the “weirdo” who was known for talking to themselves, did they only have one of those electronic cell phone gadgets stuck in their ear?

The second half of the background of our new H-2 quilt and wall hanging has been completed.  Damn pretty slick.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment