Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Day 39 - (AD 469) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.6 Miles – Back On The Road Again On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This early morning I was completely congested but I thought that I would get on my Schwinn 170 and continue my Trek anyway. I had aspirations of sweating this thing out of me, whatever it is. I did and I cycled 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170.   And it worked.


I have now clocked a total of 9,448.6 miles, 15,206.1 kilometers since 2 December 2012. All-things-being-equal I will continue on my Schwinn Fitness cycle.  How many miles will I complete?  Your guess.

This morning I am located on the National Highway, also the Western Highway. It appears that I have reached what is called a road, the intersection of Main Divide Road which appears, also to called The Majors Road. I have now completed 831.5 miles or 1,338.2 kilometers on the Australian leg of my Trek.

Yes the cycling is for real, the mapping is virtual. I wonder if there is a virtual reality crossover gismo that has been electronically created. Just think what it would be like to actually experience the physical displacement and the mental reality of what one might be accomplishing. Oh yeah, Total Recall.

And I have completed the second of Julia Cameron’s books, Walking in This World. The third book in The Artist’s Way series is now Finding Water, The Art of Perseverance.  My next challenge.

If beauty is truth and truth beauty – and I believe that this is so – then our acknowledgment of our place in a larger scheme of things strikes a first true note from which more beauty follows. Julia Cameron, Walking in This World.

Our Warhol’s Itch has been completed. Check out the details at Quilts SB.  The background design for our H-2 quilt and wall hanging is finished. Now comes the next phase of our design. And I do believe that I have to remake our Quilts SB site. Stay tuned.


If one’s marriage begins with the venue burning down after the Officiant  pronounces the couple legally married is this a sign? I wonder which politician will spin this.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment