Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 48 - (AD 478) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.1 Miles – Similar Landscape in South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Well this morning I cycled another 21.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Only 360.2 more miles, 576.3 kilometers to go. I am quite thrilled that I have stuck to my guns and set some real goals to accomplish as I pedal at an appropriate time of the day. Let’s face the facts; I could have been headed to be a proficient couch potato.


My virtual Trek now has me north of the Town of Keith. I am still following Dukes/National Highway in South Australia and I am coming up on Snoswell Road. I have about 137 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Wrote my Morning Pages and I have now completed 280 days.

Errands today. Three things that do not go together well. Woman somewhat tipsy, leggings pants, and depends. I will reserve my comment, but I had to buy and restock The Pack’s food.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment