Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Day 51 - (AD 481) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.2 Miles – South Australia On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


This morning I pedaled 21.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I crossed the 9,700 mile mark; actually 9,704.3, a converted total of 15,617.6 kilometers. One hundred more sit-ups and my blood count at an even 100.

On my virtual Trek, I am located on Dukes/National Highway somewhere between Cooke Plains and Tailem Bend.

Now just follow how my links and my mind work while I continue on Jim’s Trek.

About 70% of Australia’s gypsum is mined in South Australia.  Cooke Plain’s Gypsum Deposit is one on the largest producers. Gypsum is a smuggling source of the cause of the Plaster War of 1812 between Canada and America pinpointed in Passamaquoddy Bay which in turn leads me to the 1977 Disney movie “Pete’s Dragon” which of course, was filmed in Morro Bay, California. Which of course leads me to the near fact that I have pedaled on my Schwinn cycles to where I am virtually located the distance of just about the same mileage that I am currently located from my home in Tampa. Bring out the MRIs.

I have now gone 275 days without taking any of my diabetes medications.

Enjoy your chocolate rabbits and thousand year old eggs. And down-under there is an Australian alternative to the Easter Bunny; the Easter Bilby.

If you are reading this blog and just so happen to be somewhere along my route in Australia please feel free to drop me a line at jsmith58@gmail.com. Certainly would welcome it.

Trying to be healthy,

And enjoy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment