Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 125 – (AD 555) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.0 Miles – 4th of July in Tampa and Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Happy 4th of July. I have my own explosion of fireworks here on the pool deck in Tampa. Natural pyrotechnics.




And The Pack certainly appreciates the lack of sizzle, boom, and ba-dang…

Yes this morning I cycled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. The total of my physical Trek now equals 11,290.8 miles; 18,170.8 kilometers.


And on the mental and virtual part I am now located so much closer to my 5th destination and goal point in Western Australia. I am located on South Coast Highway and I am about 4-plus miles north of the Great Australian Bight. I have just 21.7 miles to pedal to reach my 5th destination.

Grandpa spent yesterday afternoon at Busch Gardens. Yes it was hot. And supper at Hank’s Catfish & BBQ jumped my blood sugar up 8 points to 95. Guess all-you-can-eat fried shrimp and pickles can easily taste so, so good.

Quilt head count: Blumish Two in Colorado; Tampa Kaleidoscope in Tampa; BW 1950 and BW 2010 in Oregon; Light Bringer, Sea and Sky, and Diamonds in Colorado; Le Ruban at the Janome; Afghan #5 on the dining room table; and Afghan #6 on the coffee table. Check Quilts SB and Afghans SB for updates and details.

Goggle Blogger recorded for Jim’s Trek, at this point, 43,398 pageviews. This is my 555th day on my Schwinn 170 and my 580th post.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment