Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 131 – (AD 561) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.2 Miles –Western Australia on My Schwinn 170 and Florida Aquarium

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now clocked a total of 2,800.7 miles in Australia in my Trek in Part III.

Then Grandpa took off to The Florida Aquarium.







Today on my virtual Trek at the Town of Kojonup, population about 1,120, I decided to turn off the main road and head west. I am currently located on Blackwood Road and I am and I am stopped at the small Town of Muradup, population somewhere about 460. I am now 111 miles from my next goal and destination point.


Pageviews count is now 44,168, up 146 from yesterday.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment