Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Day 133 – (AD 563) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.3 Miles – Boyup Brook in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170.

It looks like I’ve put on too many of a couple of pounds in these past few days…which of course I’ve got to now hone in on my diet once again, especially in light of the fact that I have been eating a lot more than normal. My cycle ride today burned off 606 calories. And I am now about 40 miles shy of reaching 11,500 miles.


I am located on the Donnybrook-Boyup Brook Road and I am just north of the Town of Boyup Brook, population about 540. Bovine alert. Only about 68 more miles to go to reach my next destination and goal point.

Read an article this morning that the more boring a TV show or more the more tendency one, the viewer is to eat more. Oh and by the way, according to The Daily Meal, “Stealing your partner’s French fries is reportedly one of the biggest reasons for quarrels in restaurants.” Ne touche pas à mes frites.

My viewing companion, while I am cycling is now the Eureka. Sort of a comedy sci-fi serial. Definitely light watching, only 77 episodes.

Pageviews count is now 44,346.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment