Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Day 135 – (AD 565) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Just About Donnybrook in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Another 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170 this morning. Total to date has surpassed the 11,500 mile mark; 11,503.1 miles or 18,512.5 kilometers.


My location is just about at the Town of Donnybrook. This is a somewhat larger town with a population of about 1,940. And yes it was named for the suburb of Dublin, Ireland. This town is known as the center of apple production in the state of Western Australia.

I think I will offer to create the new American flag, that is, with 55 States. There is plan on the book to ask Californians to split California into six states. But what about 63 States? What about American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Guam, St. Thomas, St. Vincent, St. Croix, and St. John? Oh yeah, and the Northern Mariana Islands. I got it…7 rows of 9 stars each or is that 9 rows of 7 stars in each?


After 33 years of living in Florida I can only say that I am now a blood-thinned Floridian. Yesterday after I cooked supper and I decided to go for a dip in the pool to cool down. I keep the house open during the day. The outside air temperature was only about 90° F. I was cold getting into the water. It registered at 82° F. The 8-degree difference was cold. I was cold.

Got a call today regarding the possibility of taking a paid-for-time survey. I responded to some preliminary questions. Okay, yes I am centrist. I am a registered Democrat. I voted in the 2012 Presidential election. No I do not have any political bumper stickers on my car. Nope, I do not qualify… Maybe next time, and I got to find me some stickers.


Blood sugar stayed the same this morning at 90.  Supper last night Stir-fried chicken Thai eggplant, Oyster mushrooms, and carrots on Jasmati rice.

This morning’s Pageviews count is 44,545.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment