Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 137 – (AD 567) – Jim's Trek Part III – Miles – Bunbury and Number 6 in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I completed 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. At mile 11,545.0 I reached my 6th destination and goal on Part III of Jim's Trek. I have about 23 days to reach the 12,000 mile mark.


And this morning after pedaling 2.8 miles I reached the port city of Bunbury in Western Australia. This one's a big one; population about 68,300. I then continued north on National Route 1, also known as Forest Highway and Old Coast Road. I am located at a point just about southeast of the coastal town of Binningup.


I am now about 97.8 miles from my next and 7th Trek destination and goal.

Florida is headed to the polls shortly to elect a new governor. This piece of Pawel Kuczynski's work can only sum up what I acknowledge and I most definitely think regarding the prime reasons that certain voting citizens make their literate or illiterate X.

I am certainly appreciative of his work.

And do I have a deal for you...and it may explain the most recent surge in alleged reportings of unidentified objects flying overhead. A UFO-02 Detector, magnetometer interfaced with micro controller for detecting magnetic anomalies. Available from Images SI Inc. through Amazon.com for only $48.54 plus $11.39 s&h. (How someone came up with $11.39 is way beyond me?)


The UFO Detector is designed to sense electromagnetic disturbances and signal their detection flashing 16 LED's simultaneously and beeping. The elegantly designed transparent plastic case is a handsome sculptured conversation piece that's allows one to see the electronics inside the case. Suitable for display on a desk, shelf or bedroom dresser. Size is approximately 3" dia. by 4.25" tall. Uses a 6V wall transformer (included).

I would suppose that our local electric company will soon be, or could be adding a line item to charge back expense for the lamebrain effort of monitoring beeps and whirls.

This morning’s earthbound Pageviews count is 44,766.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment