Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 139 – (AD 569) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – Falcon in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Today I have now cycled 11,588.7 miles; 18,650.1 kilometers.

I am located in Falcon, one of the suburbs of Mandurah. I am, on my virtual Trek, still heading north on the Old Coast Road and pinpointed between Karanga Street and Owen Avenue.

Just discovered that Falcon used to be called Miami. How about that a Miami, Australia. Check out the story about Josephine Te-Puni Reserve in this area. Synchronicity.

I’ve noticed that a lot of towns in south western Western Australia end in “up”. Why? Simple answer, thanks to Wikipedia. “Up” is from an indigenous Australian language and means “place of”.

Radar is always trying to figure out what I am doing on my Schwinn bike. This morning I had him jump up and join in.

My blood sugar is up this morning by 10 points to 101 but I know that it is because I stuffed blue corn tortilla chips with Mango Tango Salsa into my gullet late last night. I just couldn't stop at a couple but I had to keep eating and eating even though I had made a very good chicken salad for dinner. Chicken Salad was a variation on an Ina Garten's Chinese Chicken Salad.

Oh well I have to stop being bored at night while I sit down and watch something on the television. There has to be some subliminal messages from food advertisements. Obviously I didn't do any work on Afghan #6.

Yard work this afternoon should have burned off more calories…

50% of the border of our new quilt Le Ruban has been completed. And no TT the fabric is not luminescent.  Just regular cotton.


Jim's Trek Pageviews today thus far – 45,177. Average number of Pageview per post is 75.9. Not bad for a virtual Trek, but a real exercise journey.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment