Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 140 – (AD 570) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Cooloongup in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

And if you really want to know, I pedaled 22.1 miles today on my Schwinn 170. Today I crossed over the 11,600 mile mark - 11,610.7.

I’m sure that you are not necessarily following my progress on the real part of my exercise journey. Hey, that’s okay. This is my journal of my hair-brained scheme that I began 597 days ago…and yeah I’ve been pedaling for 570 of those days. (Oh and that means that I have posted 597 pages to my Jim’s Trek blog.)


Both the physical and the mental benefits have been astounding...even though my biorhythm physical and intellectual cycles for today indicate that I should be in the dumps.  I don't have to believe everything I read.

The virtual Trek has me situated at about Cooloongup a lower and southern suburb of Perth, Australia.


Now here’s something that makes sense. Take five minutes at the end of your day for a gadget-free review. Synchronicity…and from Australia – Lifehacker article by Patrick Allen.

The top of our new Le Ruban quilt has been quilted. Now the binding and the label. Check back with Quilts SB for details and the story of this new quilt. (Quilts SB at http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/)

Pageviews recorded at this point – 45,246.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment