Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Day 141 – (AD 571) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – Swan River in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170 and completed my 200 sit-ups.


Today I am smack dab in the middle of the Stirling Bridge on Stirling Highway crossing over the Swan River.

Supper last night was a very good and quick dish of Shrimp, Oyster Mushrooms, Peas, and Spaghetti. But later I gorged on a bag of dark chocolate covered blueberries and my blood sugar this morning was up to 102.

Our 122nd and new quilt La Vie en Rose, (formerly titled Le Ruban), has been completed and delivered. I will shortly be updating our Quilts SB site.

Pageviews recorded – 45,328.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment