Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 145 – (AD 575) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – New Orchids in Tampa But I am in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Orchids are blooming this morning.



And this morning I pedaled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170 and I burned 602 calories. And instead of doing my sit-ups today I decided to work a new set of unused muscles, my shoulders and biceps. I think I burned up about another 224 calories and got a good work out mopping the floors of the house. I do like the smell of Lemon Pine Sol.

Today I topped 11,718.1 miles, the equivalent of 18,858.5 kilometers. Obviously I am continuing on for another 281.9 miles. My goal of 12,000 miles is just around the corner, so-to-speak.


I am currently located on Indian Ocean Drive and somewhere in the area of Breton Bay in Western Australia. If you ask me it does look a little bit, somewhat sort of desolate. But I do have 192 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

My blood sugar is holding at 96 this morning and Jim’s Trek Pageviews are now clocked in at 45,914.

We've begun a new mosaic-type quilt which we've titled right now Sleep Jezebel. This time we’re trying 900 1 ¾” squares. Haven’t got a clue what the final piece will look like, but nothing ventured nothing gained. Check Quilts SB for updates.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment