Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 28, 2014

Day 146 – (AD 576) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – No-Man’s Land in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. I also completed my 200 sit-ups. I don’t think that I have to mop the floors in this house every single day just to work out my shoulders and arms.

This morning I am located on Indian Ocean Drive in Western Australia just southeast of the Wanagarren Nature Reserve. Not sure if this road exists because the little drag-to-man of Google Maps just will not highlight this part of the road. The question is “Am I virtually there or am I in another dimension traveling on a road that can only be seen by the International Space Station?” And what happened to the Google Image-mobile?


Anyway here’s the Google map. I am located at the B marker…on my virtual Trek, of course. (That’s for you who have just tuned into Jim’s Trek. The exercise is real, the Trek is virtual.)

Jim’s Trek Pageviews recorded – 45,983.

And today is St. Innocent I’s privilege to be saint of the day. The Catholic Cuisine website appears to have forgotten about today, July 28. Not sure if there is a special recipe to make in order to celebrate today's patron saint. I could go back in time to the 16th. I could do with an Our Lady of Mount Carmel meatball sandwich. And on the other hand, today is also National Hamburger Day in the USofA.

Our quilt and wall hanging Warhol’s Itch is in the process of being boxed and shipped. All 14 fabrics have been cut and positioned for out new Sleep Jezebel quilt and wall hanging. Also we are cutting our quilt pattern stencil for our Equality quilt. Last night we completed the center bands of our crocheted Afghan #6.


I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment