Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Day 151 – (AD 581) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.4 Miles – Bored in Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 21.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now pedaled a total of 11,850.3 miles; 19,071.2 kilometers.


My virtual Trek veered a bit today as I changed from the Indian Ocean Drive to Brand Highway. I think that this is just the beginning of desolation on my Trek northward in Western Australia. And you thought it was bad before? Just wait.

And yesterday I did not try out for the leading role of the latest Disney on Ice. My Cardiologist was very happy with my ECG results before and after a stress test. My results are as normal as they could conceivably be.

My blood sugar this morning recorded in 100.  Supper last night was at Taste of Boston in South Tampa - Maryland Crabcake bites, Conch fritters, Clam chowder, Lobster roll, and a Chocolate ice cream cone.  I definitely will return.

Today’s RC recipe for today’s saint of the day, St. Eusebius of Vercelli is basic French bread. Well I got it wrong yesterday when I stopped and bought bread at the Cuban Bakery and it wasn’t French.

Did you know that you can buy a cookie dipping spoon, even though it looks like a hook, online from Amazon? For just $4.96 and in five choice of colors – blue, red, green, yellow, and purple. Why?


Got to find something to do to occupy my brain.

I welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment