Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, August 11, 2014

Day 159 – (AD 589) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – I Am Not Lost In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total to date 12,025.4 miles, 19,353.0 kilometers.  Oh, and yes I did complete 200 sit-ups.


This is certainly a beautiful image from Google Maps of my virtual location somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Western Australia. I believe it certainly would be human and mechanically quiet.  But regarding the flora and the fauna I would hope that that would be a different matter.

And yes I am not lost in Western Australia...virtually, that is.

In his 1932 essay “In Praise of Idleness,” the British philosopher Bertrand Russell corrects this idea, writing, “A great deal of harm is being done in the modern world by belief in the virtuousness of work.” Rather, “the road to happiness and prosperity lies in an organized diminution of work.” The Business Insider article “Look Around Paris In August And You’ll See Why The French Succeed At Life” by Cody C. Delistraty, The Atlantic, "To Work Better, Work Less”.

Thanks KI.

The inner top of our new Sleep Jezebel has been completed. We are both amazed at what does appear on this quasi-abstract mosaic quilt and wall hanging project. It really looks good.  Check Quilts SB shortly and I'll have an update.

And Bella is watching.



Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now equal 46,760.

And tomorrow it has been 25 years. Period.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment