Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Day 165 – (AD 595) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – Maybe a Mirage In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

My Schwinn 170 pedal report: August 16 – 21.8 miles; total miles to date – 12,156.0.


This morning I am located, (the "B" is me), on the North West Coast Highway and it looks like I am in the middle of a desert. And it is dry. I now have 973 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.


Here are two somethings to think about. Even if an analog clock is broken, at least it shows the correct time twice a day. And most of the dust in your home is actually dead skin.

Apart from my blogs, especially Jim’s Trek, I write journal pages every morning. Over the past 403 days I have been able to write 308,094 words. Thanks to my guide, Julia Cameron The Artist's Way, I have been able to incorporate her idea of writing at least 750 words every single morning the first thing after I get up. I do write using a keyboard and I am using the website 750 Words. I am an ardent advocate of typing for myself and, after some research, it is possible to accomplish the self-same goals.

Supper last night was very good, even the second helping. Baked sausage, onion, green and yellow peppers, potatoes, Chinese spinach, white wine, chicken broth, and a bunch of seasonings. My blood sugar count dropped 7 points to 93. And supper was very, very good.

Half done with the 2nd new stencil that I am working on for our new Equality quilt.

Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now total, at this point in time, 47,098. Not bad for this weird journal.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment