Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Day 167 – (AD 597) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – Following the Orange Sand In Western Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Radar – Before coning – After coning – Not too damn pleased, one would venture to guess…and just a bit spaced out on antibiotics. He’s fast asleep right now sitting with me on my chair at the PC.

Today I cycled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. I am 0.2 miles short of 12,200 total miles. In 3 days I will hit my 600th day cycling and keeping up my routine on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.


And I am located, virtually, on National Route 1 in Western Australia just south of Bush Bay New Beach Road.

Yes, the Google Maps’ image looks the same as yesterday…and the day before that, and the day before that. There is one thing you can say, if I set my mind to do something I do it. I am unfailing…somewhat boring, but consistent.

I now have 928 miles to go to my next destination and goal point.

This morning my fat percentage registered 18.0%. I have been able to reduce my total fat percentage by 2.0% since I began tracking on March 13, 2014. I found this visual online. I do not know what my percentage was before the March 13 date but I believe I may have fallen somewhere between 30% and 40%.  I have lost 12" on my waist measurement since I began on December 2, 2012. My current fat percentage goal is to get to 17.0%.  At 62-and-a-half one still has to have dreams.


Not much more to write about today. Just thinking about some of our current designs, both quilts and afghans. Possibility of spaghetti and meat sauce for supper. I have to examine our quilt locations and project schedule. Also I’ve got to continue with my new re-do of my genealogy work.

Pageviews for Jim’s Trek now total, at this point in time, 47,219.

Ask if you must. I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment