Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 172– (AD 602) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – I Am Not Lost On My Schwinn 170...I Think.

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. What else is new? I have now pedaled a total of 12,309.7 miles; 19,810.6 kilometers.

And I think I found a Google Map error. I am currently located headed in northerly direction on National Route 1 in Western Australia. I stopped this morning at a point on the road and I now have 817 miles to my next destination and goal point. But there is no image available by the little drag-on Google character. The images begin once again at the junction of the North West Coastal Highway and the Minilya-Exmouth Road. It appears that the work was last done in March of 2008. Somebody goofed?


My image this morning is from the junction.

Blood sugar dropped again this morning by 1 point to 89. Last night’s supper certainly was good; Montreal Dry Garlic Spareribs and Stir-fried Noodles with Vegetables. I grew up with the Montreal Dry Garlic Spareribs and for the life of me I do not understand why they are not offered elsewhere. They are the best thing since…well I do not know what but I think I can now say that there is a food dish that is my guilty pleasure. And they are so, so good, and sticky, and sweet and garlicky, and good.

Question to ask. Just noted a news article that Robin Roberts christens New Goodyear Blimp in Ohio. Check out how she drops the bottle of champagne. And yes I have that exact question. What happens if one broadsides a blimp like is done to a sea-going vessel? Kaboomb!

Jim’s Trek is now up to 47,506 pageviews and 630 posts.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment