Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 174 – (AD 604) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Yes I Am On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today first thing, 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170…and this morning I was wondering why I was feeling somewhat blasé.

I checked my biorhythm for “Anonymous”, that’s me, and sure enough two of my three Rhythms, starting yesterday, are at the lowest of lows. And it doesn't look like a promising week. And my retort to me “Suck it up.”


As you can see, my virtual Trek in Western Australia does not offer too much, that is, unless I am thinking about taking up Eremology. I am located on the North West Coastal Highway, and it appears that I am in the middle of, what’s the word, nowhere. A beautiful, and I am sure a peaceful part of the country…and empty, unless you are an entomologist.

Well a snack of crackers, cheese, and salami at 10:00 pm certainly does not help to reduce the early morning blood sugar count. I remained stable at 101; still good, but not better. Supper was grilled filet mignon, grilled crooked neck squash, and Thai Festive rice. The plate may look clean and simple but the complementary tastes are well worth duplicating.

I am back to work on my genealogy research. Currently I am searching the McAteer family. Check up my latest update at A Genealogy Hunt.

I have been reclassified, that is, my Y-DNA results have been reclassified. One test came back negative and the other came back positive. My Haplogroup classification at Family Tree DNA and at National Geographic’s The Genographic Project has now been changed to R-CTS7822. This is a adjustment from the previous R-L23. I will be writing up my limited understanding shortly at A Genealogy Hunt.

Jim’s Trek is now up to 47,615 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment