Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 175 ½ – (AD 605 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0 Miles – Today I Am Taking My 29th Day Off.

Good Day,

This morning I decided to take the day off from pedaling my Schwinn 170. Today is the 29th day that I have not cycled since my start date of December 2, 2012. That is 605 days cycling, 29 days not cycling… I think I can manage the guilt.


>My fasting blood sugar dropped another 3 points this morning to 90. What seems to help to maintain a reasonable blood sugar count is a good and almost 12” pizza and not eating the majority of the crust, that is, the outer thick edge of bread. And I am not referring to a deep dish Chicago-style pizza.


I spent some time yesterday trying to make heads or tails of the new and improved classification of my Y-DNA. My Smith Paternal Line is now classified as R-CTS7822. Check out my update at A Genealogy Hunt.

Jim’s Trek now counts 47,779 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment