Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Day 177 – (AD 607) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.3 Miles – By-pass 12,400 Miles on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I kept pedaling on my Schwinn 170 and completed 22.3 miles. My grand total to date is now 12,418.7 miles; 19,986.0 kilometers. Just 14.0 more kilometers and I hit 20,000. I think the US should convert to metric. I like the bigger numbers.


My location, same time and almost the same place on a beautiful virtual day in Western Australia. I have now traveled 3,801.6 miles, 6,118.1 kilometers in Australia in Jim’s Trek III.

Exercise done. Don’t know where my mind is today. Oh yeah, my biorhythms are way down in the valley for the next week.

Quilting design has been chosen for our new HKM-A quilt.

Supper last night another experiment. I finally used my Bron Mandolin to julienne zucchini. Hell-bent-for-leather all these years and I never thought to read the instructions. And my production was a Zucchini Tomato Slaw.

Tomato Zucchini Slaw

My main dish was a Thai Shrimp and Eggplant Curry on rice. My blood sugar count this morning honed in at 92, 2-points down from the day before. Who said I do not eat well?

Thai Eggplants

Thai Shrimp and Eggplant Curry

Jim’s Trek – 48,062 pageviews.  There appears to be a slight upturn of late of visitors to Jim's Trek.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment