Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day 180 – (AD 610) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – The Little Man is Lost on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Midnight in the front garden of good, albeit jungle, of Interlake Drive, Tampa.

This morning, 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total as of today 12,483.5 miles, 20.090.5 kilometers.


I am headed north on the North West Coastal Highway and I am still in Western Australia.

If I could figure out an MP3 recording I could be repeating this location over and again. The little Google drag-to-point-man doesn’t work again. I wonder if the Google people decided that as this area of land was so desolate that it may be a waste of time and area to continue with the image sequencing for some time. The satellite image from 200 feet produces some neat green arteries.

Yes this is from the front of a store near my home in the Tampa Bay area... and it isn't a consignment boutique.  Flash back to the 1970s.

Where are the disco lights?  Someone lost their way en route to Woodstock. Baby-boomer power...

The pseudo-bamboo quilting pattern and design is really working on our new HKM-A quilt. And Afghan #6 just continues to lengthen.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment