Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 183 – (AD 613) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – I Can See, I Can See on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand total to date 12,549.7 miles; 20,196.8. Only 49.6% more to go.

And the little drag-on-pegman is back again. Big brother Google can watch me once again on my crazy Trek through Western Australia.


I am located and heading north on National Route 1. I now have 581 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point. And is it my imagination or does the dirt just look redder?


My fat percentage was down by 0.1% this morning to 18.8%. I’m pleased with the downward trend of the moving average, that's the red-dotted line. It looks like my overall goal of 18.0% is still on track.

I've mentioned a number of times that as long as I have a video companion without commercial breaks as my companion during my morning pedaling my exercise routine seems to go by quite quickly. Today I have found a series from Ireland called Raw. Not bad, but it does revolve around the operations of a restaurant. Praise be that it is a "soap-opera" and not a cooking show. It keeps my mind pre-occupied and my legs just keep pedaling.

Florida politics are primitive and non-operational… I was just wondering who and where the master puppeteer gets his/her/its inspiration? And does our electorate truly understand the power of the numbers of its voice?


We’re are moving to the completion stages of two current projects – HKM-A quilt and wall hanging and Afghan #6. Afghan #5 is in strip pieces on the dining room table. We are currently working on the design for our new quilt and wall hanging Sleep Jezebel.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment