Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 184 ½ – (AD 614 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – No Miles – I Believe I Have To Take A Day Off

Good Day,

This morning I think my mind and my body just told me to take the day off from cycling.


I have now taken off 30 days since I began pedaling December 2, 2012 on my Schwinn Fitness Cycles; both 150 and 170. The total numbers of days cycled equal 614 for a total of 12,572.2 miles.

Something to note (from Sitefoundry.com) - When the biorhythm line is above the 0% line, your capacity in that area is enhanced; you feel stronger, more alert, more connected, more empathetic. These are times when you are able to do more, be more, enjoy more. When the biorhythm lines are below 0%, your capacity is diminished, and conservative behavior is recommended.

And the house sure smells clean.


I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment