Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Day 191 – (AD 621) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – Still on My Schwinn

Good Day,

Today I cycled another 21.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total to date on my 191st day of Jim’s Trek III, that’s the Australia part, is 4,104.6 miles; 6,605.7 kilometers. My grand total is now 12,721.7 miles; 20,473.6 kilometers.


I am still located on the National Route I in Western Australia. It appears that some rolling landscape has been introduced. 455 more miles to go to my next and 9th destination and goal point in the virtual part of this weird Trek and journey.

Down another point…on my blood sugar reading this morning 95. But then again it truly is only me that cares. I never promised that this journal would be anything but a drudge. My blog is my way to keep me on track, in a semi-sort-of silent type of a narcissistic way.  (How's that for a mouthful?)

And my fat percentage of 18.9% appears to be creeping up…even though the overall trend line, the red dashed line, is heading downward. I have to look at the types of foods I am eating. But hell that is going to take a degree in dietary sciences. Guess I'm not going anywhere.

And writing about food, last night’s supper was my version of a recipe I found - Cuban Smoked Sausage with Chickpeas. I figured out that, ballparking it; last night’s supper including the Ben and Jerry’s and the five Hershey’s Miniatures totaled about 39 plus or minus grams of fat. That’s about 56% of my suggested daily fat intake. That’s just my supper. I supposed I could get really serious, to try and reach my 18.0 fat percentage goal and cut out the Ben and Jerry’s and the Miniature chocolates for a spell. I wonder?

Our Blue Zoo has reached its new home in South Carolina. The quilting work is progressing on our Sleep Jezebel. We have started the border work on Afghan #6. Our Sea and Sky Quilt and wall hanging, as a part of the 2014 Hoffman Challenge Tour, will be in Sarasota, FL tomorrow at the Friendship Knot Quilters Guild Meeting.  If you're in Clearwater mid-October to just before Thanksgiving, be sure to check out our participation at our Fiber Expressions presentation. Check back with Quilts SB and Afghans SB for more details.

Jim’s Trek clocks 49,730 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment