Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Day 193 – (AD 623) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.2 Miles – Mundabullangana on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I decided to start a new program on my Schwinn 170. I decided that beginning today I would try out every preset program provided with my Schwinn 170.

For the past 623 days I have cycled at an average of 20.5 miles a day. I have been pedaling at a 12 out of 25 resistance. Occasionally I will increase the resistance up to 21. With this past program I burn just over 600 calories.

Today I chose the Pike’s Peak program and set the time factor for 70 minutes. At the end of 70 minutes I had pedaled 19.0 miles and burned 457 calories. I then continued with a manual program at a 12 resistance and pedaled an additional 2.2 miles and burned 72 more calories. My totals for today – 21.2 miles and 529 calories. And I seemed to sweat one hell of a lot more.

My grand total is now 12,764.8 miles; 20,543.0 kilometers. Only 48.74% of this Trek left to go.


On my virtual Trek I am still on National Route 1 and just west of Mundabullangana.

By chance I found this video on YouTube which gives me a quick focus of where I am located on this crazy Trek of mine.



And politicians are the same no matter where on this planet. Period.

So my question is – Do I focus on today, (my obvious answer – Yes), or do I focus on about 10 days down the road?

Check your biorhythms at Façade.

And the border has been added to our Afghan #6. I will be posting details shortly at Afghans SB.

My viewing companion these past couple of days has been Codebreaker, the 2011 film of the story of Alan Turing played by Ed Stoppard.  Extremely interesting.  And today I started a new series - Midsomer Murders.  17 seasons based on the books of Caroline Graham should keep me company for some time

Jim’s Trek 49,992 pageviews. Just 8 more to another milestone.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment