Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, September 19, 2014

Day 196 – (AD 626) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.0 Miles – More Red Dirt on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today my program of choice on my Schwinn 170 was Summit Pass. Not wanting to exceed any expectations I programmed 71 minutes and completed 21.0 miles and burned 577 calories.  My total miles today are now 12,832.8; 20,652.4 kilometers.  Only 48.46% more to go.

Four programs completed –

1. Pike’s Pike – 19.0 miles, 457 calories. (Then added 6 min. = 2.2 miles, 72 cal.: Total 21.2 miles; 529 cal.) 70 minutes
2. Mt. Hood – 19.1 miles, 470 calories. (Then added 8 ½ min. = 2.7 miles, 81 cal.: Total 21.8 miles; 551 cal.) 70 minutes
3. Pyramids – 25.2 miles, 600 calories, 91 minutes
4. Summit Pass – 21.0 miles, 577 calories, 71 minutes


I am now located on my virtual Trek in Western Australia and it appears that I am headed in an easterly direction on the Great Northern Highway. According to Google Maps I am on the Highway in an area (or place) called De Grey. It is now just 344 more miles to my next destination and goal point.

I had a question and found the following response at the Live Strong website – “Is an Exercise Bike Good for Cardio?” by Susan Lundman, Aug. 2013. Follow up question – Should I start thinking…some more?

Per James Altucher’s September 17 opinion in the New York Observer there are “4 Things You Can Learn in Ten Minutes That Will Make Your Life Better.”  $2.00 bills, doctor’s coat, waiter’s pads, and stand-up comedians. I like his thought process.

Does one expect a hearse to pull up when Funeral Potatoes are served?

And I think there is a duppy in my house.  I keep turning the door light off on my wine refrigerator  and the duppy keeps turning it back.  No, I am not a lush...but the wine refrigerator is just under the counter next to my PC desk.

Jim’s Trek 50,273 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment