Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 198 – (AD 628) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.5 Miles – Pardoo Station, Western Australia – My Schwinn Fitness Cycles

Good Day,

This morning I continued my exercise journey and completed another 21.5 miles on my Schwinn 170.
My total miles to date are now 12,875.78; 20,721.5 kilometers. I have accomplished 51.71% of my overall Trek goal. Scholastically maybe not a great grade, but mentally and physically... I think I pass.


On Jim’s Trek Part III, I have now completed 4,258.6 miles or 40.58% of the near total miles I hope to pedal as a part of my virtual Trek in Australia. Today I pedaled and I am now east past Pardoo Station in Western Australia

And there is no snow or red dirt today in Tampa it is a beautiful day…and one of the orchids is blooming.

Yes I was able to record a drop of 14 points to my blood sugar. This morning I recorded in at 90 mg/dL.  Per WebMD "A normal sugar level is currently considered to be less than 100 mg/dL when fasting and less than 140 mg/dL two hours after eating."

I guess I may be doing something right. I stumbled across this article/response in Berkeley Wellness by Dr. John Swartzberg – Leeway in Healthy Weight – dated January 1, 2011  “Make sure your waist is less than 40 inches (35 inches for women). Keep exercising and watching what you eat. And enjoy the fly fishing.

Our Sleep Jezebel is at the penultimate point of being completed.  Thought you may like a preview.  Stay tuned for our updates at Quilts SB.


And we are looking for a name for our just about finished Afghan #6.  Any ideas would be appreciated. We've added something completely different... a fringe of tassels.  Check for updates at Afghans SB.


Jim’s Trek realized 50,444 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment