Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, September 22, 2014

Day 199 – (AD 629) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – Still in Western Australia on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

Today’s pedaling – 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. And it is humid in Tampa. The thunder boomers are on their way.

It works out that I pedal about 0.08% of my overall goal on the days that I pedal. This means that .08% translates to 21.7 miles or 34.9 kilometers. I think that this country should change to the metric system. I like the bigger numbers.


No change in the scenery on my virtual route at my location on the National Highway 1 in Western Australia.

I’ve just wondered how many gas stations exist on this route that I have chosen. One would think that the odds are somewhat astronomical that for every 20-plus miles that I travel on my Trek I would from time-to-time chance upon some sort of filling station. I’m sure that it would get somehow lonely if one would run out of gas.

My blood sugar held at 90 again this morning. It must have been the added walking through Busch Gardens yesterday afternoon.

The Meerkats’ exhibit and home is back in place; I counted six residents. The Pack is enough without having to worry about some Meerkats.

Jim’s Trek realized 50,506 pageviews.

Just waiting for the skies to explode and open up.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment