Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 201 – (AD 631) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles Today on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

This morning I got back on my Schwinn 170 and pedaled 22.1 miles; total to date 12,941.2 miles; 20,826.9 kilometers. And for some reason after taking yesterday off I really did not want to get on my fitness cycle, but I figured that it was only me going to finish the outstanding 48.03% of my goal.


And today I am on the Great Northern Highway, still in the area of the Eighty Mile Beach in Western Australia. I now have 235 miles more to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

Last night’s bill of fare was Smoked Sausage and Chicken Gumbo on Spaghetti Penne. And yes I cooked supper. Needless to say my blood sugar count this morning jumped up 7 points to 100. Oh well…I just touched the good normal range. My three-month average, close to the calculation of my A1c is 94.7 mg/dL


Alexander Graham Bell once said - "When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."


Just wondering, of course while I was pedaling this morning, what happens when an open door is never closed? 

Please make note of the following changes; (the “blogspot” has been removed from the addresses) –

Jim’s Trek is now – www.jimstrek.com

A Genealogy Hunt is now – www.agenealogyhunt.com

Quilts SB is now – www.quiltssb.com

Afghans SB and Jim’s Gotta Eat have not been changed as yet. They can still be reached at the following addresses –

Afghans SBhttp://afghansb.blogspot.com/

Jim’s Gotta Eatwww.jimsgottaeat.blogspot.com

Jim’s Trek realized 50,761 pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment