Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 207 – (AD 637) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.6 Miles – Near Lagrange, Western Australia on My Schwinn Fitness Cycle

Good Day,

It is October 1, 2014. I have now lived, on this planet Earth (as far as I know), 22,930 days. Damn, that does seems like a large number. And today is only my 637th day pedaling my Schwinn Fitness cycle. As I keep working out calculations it is amazing how I can fine tune one to make it seem great or when I look at from a different vantage point how insignificant it may appear. I have been cycling a whopping 2.8% of my life.

Questions – If it is cold, or hot, or wet, or dry, or windy, or humid, or… why do people complain? What is considered a fair point of complete satisfaction?

I am just thankful for the wet season here in Tampa. I can open my front door in October and the bromeliads are glowing.


Enough said.

This morning I pedaled 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total to date adds up to 13,070.2 miles; 21,034.5 kilometers. This is the real part.

On the virtual part of my journey I am still on National Highway 1. (It appears that I will be on this highway for the rest of my time in Australia.) I am just south of the turn off to Lagrange in Western Australia.


Here are my recorded stats as of today –
  • Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
  • Virtual Location – Western Australia
  • Start Date – 2 December 2012
  • Today's Date – 1 Oct 2014
  • Trek Distance – Today 20.6 miles
  • Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
  • Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
  • Trek Distance Part III – 4,453.1 miles
  • Grand Total Miles – 13,070.2
  • Miles to Go – 47.51%
  • Avg. Miles per Day – 20.5
  • Calories Burned Today - 603
  • Number of Sit-ups Today - 0
  • Weight –163.4 lbs; Total Loss – 7.4 lbs
  • BMI – 22.8
  • Fat – 18.8%
  • Belly Measurement – 32”; Total Loss – 12”
  • Blood Sugar - 93 mg/dL
  • A1c ~ 5.00%
  • eAG ~ 89.0 mg/dL
  • Blood Pressure – 132/92
  • Age – 62 yrs, 9 mths
This is my 669th post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded 51,324 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment