Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 10, 2014

Day 215 – (AD 645) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – Gimme Land, Lots of Land on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

You have to think, as you read Jim’s Trek, he’s consistent…even if he is boring.

This morning I pedaled another, yes another 22.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. That’s the real part. Yes I have pedaled 13,243.9 miles; 21,314.0 kilometers.


Today on my virtual journey I am once again located in Western Australia and I am on the National Highway 1. At least there are trees…and of course there's red dirt.

And on every form of electronic medium and telecommunication I cannot get away from the incessant babbling of would-be political incumbents and candidates. Damn it to hell I should turn off every device until after November 4th. Definitely do not expect me to be polite or diplomatic, whichever the side of the aisle you sit. And yes I will vote. Period.

Question: How many pills or how many glasses do politicians down to get to sleep at night?

You hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, when he said: ‘This people honors me with their lips, but their heart is far from me; in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’” (ESV, Matthew 15:7-9)

It's discouraging to think how many people are shocked by honesty and how few by deceit.” ― Noël Coward, Blithe Spirit

Oh yes, I use the software and app Sidekick.

Fiber Expressions 2014 opens in one week on Friday, October 17. Andy and I will have 11 pieces on display at the Unitarian Universalists Octagon Arts Center, 2470 Nursery Road in Clearwater.



The strip work continues on our new king size quilt, NT Celebration. Check out updates at Quilts SB.


Jim’s Trek counted 52,210 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment