Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 216 – (AD 646) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – There’s Water on the Road on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today’s cycling took me another 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have completed 13,265.6 miles. And this morning I finished 200 sit-ups.

I am headed in a south-easterly direction on the Great Northern Highway. I have just stopped at a fork in the road. Am I ever tempted…but even the Goggle mobile appears not to have ventured down that route. And there is water on the road.


For first time readers, the real part of this Trek are the miles pedaled, the weight lost, the gone 12 inches on my waist, the complete control of my diabetes and blood pressure, the other health benefits. The virtual part - the Google road trip. No I'm not physically in Australia. I am there is spirit.

I been asked and decided to present my monthly miles since December 2, 2012. Check out the new chart of Jim's Trek.


Jim’s Trek counted a total of 52,313 Pageviews yesterday.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me via email at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment