Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 220 – (AD 650) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.7 Miles – Back Roads in Meda on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.7 miles on my Schwinn 170. My total mileage now equals 13,352.9; 21,489.5 kilometers.

And I am truly on a back road on my virtual Trek today. I am located on the Derby Gibb Road in Meda. This is somewhere about the 48th (out of 62) largest cattle station, based on area in excess of 1,500 square miles, in Australia, and located in Western Australia. And of course, that is just something you needed to know.

If you need Gift Cards, Toothbrushes, Prescription Drugs, Education or Alcohol you should check out the article at CBS DFW Top 5 Surprising Things You Should Buy in Bulk.

I always check out my junk/spam email file before I delete the contents…just in case there may be something that got placed in there by accident. I never open the files in the trash folder but I can always save an email just in case.

I noticed this morning that I had received a number of emails titled “Exotic Russian Babes!” with the enticement introduction of “Hi Jsmith Meet Gorgeous Ladies Using Your Free Anastasia Credit”. And the sender(s) for all was/were “Lovely Russian Brides Team”.


I have a couple of questions? Of course I do. What type of sport includes a “Lovely Russian Brides Team”? And how did I rate credits from the late Czar’s daughter, the late Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna?

Yes I did find out, after a bit of a search that there is a “Live Chat & Meetup” site, which is registered with the trademark “TM” symbol. It is called “Anastasia Date – Date a Soulful Russian Lady”. But I am perplexed. When does a self-styled online dating site offer reward points. Sort of like going to the Chicken Ranch and getting green stamps.

And of course they’re barking up the most definite wrong tree.  Just wondering what algorithm picked me...

Work continues on three projects – NT Celebration, Afghan #5, and Afghan #7.

I’m currently researching and searching information regarding my 5-times great-grandparents John and Ann (née Lisle/Lyle) Robertson. Check out A Genealogy Hunt.

Jim’s Trek counted 52,536 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment