Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Day 222 – (AD 652) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.2 Miles – Definitely Off The Main Road on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. And I completed 200 sit-ups.

Total mileage to date – 13,397.1; kilometers – 21,560.1. My BMI is 22.9 and percentage fat at 18.9%. I still headed in the right direction.


I did say I wanted to get off the main road, and boy did I find this one. I am located on the Derby River Road in the King Leopold Ranges in Western Australia. I could not ask for a rustier looking bike path…and it certainly doesn't look too, too paved. I now have 870 miles to cycle to my next destination and goal point.

And my mind is blank today, and if I did know the reason why…it would be nice. Check my biorhythms for today and guess what? Just take a gander at the locations of my cycle charts. On a positive note, hell I’ve got to look for the positive, I completed my cycling on my Schwinn 170.


Enough said for today.

Jim’s Trek counted 52,737 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me via email at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment