Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Day 223 – (AD 653) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.6 Miles – Definitely in No-Man’s Land on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, before our spring cleaning, (a wee bit late), I cycled 21.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now topped 13,418.7 miles; 21,595.4 kilometers.


But today I am definitely in no-man’s land in Western Australia. I’m still on Derby Gibb Road, a "B", and I am east of Mac Creek.

The marker “A” is the point where the Google drag-on-man stops all close up imaging for some time, I think. It looks like that he (they, the Google Maps’ imaging team) may have lost some almost 120, give or take, miles. And I figure that it be about 150 miles to the Western Australia state line.

Well here’s some news from theguardian|The Observer that is NOT in the least bit surprising, “Big increase in surgery to mend ‘flesh tunnel’ earlobes” – (Nicole Mowbray, 18 October 2014). Just think £1,800 or about $2,900 US. I would think about the ear jewelry enhancement very carefully.

Spring fall cleaning completed we decided to have a late lunch at PAO Café on North Florida Avenue. I had Filipino Nachos, Turkey Lumpia, Chicky Boom, and Banana Turon. Oh yeah, my blood sugar count this morning was 95.

All strips for our new NT Celebration quilt have been completed; 25 4" and equivalent squares sewn across and 28 down.


Jim’s Trek counted 52,788 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment