Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 24, 2014

Day 228 – (AD 658) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Seeing Nobody on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Had to take two dogs to the vet’s, (not Bella) and completed a number of errands to run this morning.

I pedaled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170 this afternoon. I have now cycled a total of 13,528.7 miles; 21,771.9 kilometers.


I am currently located, still in the no image range of Gibb River Road in Western Australia. I think I have about another 190 miles before the little drag-on-man returns. And then it looks like I’ve got another 60 miles after that before I finally get out of Western Australia.


And I am more and more amazed at the population distribution and density of Australia.

A guesstimate from OpenSecrets.org is that for these present elections the amount being spent is somewhere of $4.0 billion. Consider the Isle of Man. It has, based on a 2007 estimate, a GDP of $4.0 billion… and that is a population of about 87,000.


(And just for comparison Tuvalu has a GDP of $65 ½ million per year, the lowest.. The US – almost $17 trillion.)

And political ads SUCK!!!

Jim’s Trek counted 53,217 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment