Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 229 – (AD 659) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Nothing to See on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

First thing, Tinker, blood, and John Crows. Early this morning Tinker did not like the John Crows at the Popeye’s dumpster. No we were not ferreting around the dumpsters at Popeye’s.

Tinker had an appointment to give blood for testing for her pending tooth extraction. The things we do and go through for these dogs.

So this 10-lb. little Rat Terrier is standing there in the parking lot scolding, in her yapping way, at these half dozen or more vultures that definitely appeared to be larger than her puny little size. And all flew off.

And then when we returned home I got on my Schwinn 170 and I pedaled another 22.1 miles. My total is now up to 13,550.5 miles; 21,807.5 kilometers.

The road and my B-marker location on Gibb River Road are still in a visual quarantine. What can I say? I’m pretty sure that there is not much to see but red dirt and desert scrub.


Grandpa spent a couple hours this morning at the Grandson’s school Fall School Festival… There were a number of knee-and ankle-biters scurrying around in costume. Pizza, Doritos, and Halloween.

Jim’s Trek counted 53,308 Pageviews. It appears that my blog is still averaging about 76 Pageviews a day.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.


Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment