Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 230 – (AD 660) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.0 Miles – Heading North On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Back on my Schwinn 170 this morning, I pedaled 22.0 miles in 1 hour and 12 minutes. Grand total miles to date – 13,572.5; kilometers – 21,842.9.


I am still, and it appears that it will NEVER end, on the Gibb River Road. Still no sign of the little drag-on-image man who works for Google. I can’t figure out what the clearing with the couple of possibly cultivated rows are just north of the road.

I now have 695 more miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.

My blood sugar jumped up 2 points to 107 this morning. I had a craving for Hank’s Pulled Chicken, Fried Green Tomatoes, Fried Pickles, Collard Greens, Potato Salad, and Corn Bread. And then I had to have some yogurt from Yogurt Mountain. And even after my 5-hour walk in the woods at Withlacoochee Reserve I was able to maintain. Looks like this week I have got to check out my food and meals to try and drop by at least 10 points.

Competition begins in a new phase for the continued cut of the electronic payment pie – Google Wallet versus Apple Pay versus CurrentC versus Bitcoin. Get ready for the games…and the confusion. Today’s article from the British site the Inquirer.netUS retailers shunning Apple Pay in favour of QR code-based system.

Immediate work in progress – Quilts: NT Celebration; Equality; Moon Over Bayshore. Afghans #5; #7.

November 4th cannot arrive quickly enough. Period. And then the shenanigans will begin all over again.

Jim’s Trek counted 53,577 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment