Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 231 – (AD 661) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.8 Miles – Leg Power Needed On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 21.8 miles on my Schwinn 170.


I am still in Western Australia and I am still located on Gibb River Road. I am certainly glad that I do not have to stop for gas on this road. I would presume that any drive requires that an extra container of gasoline be carried. I am now 673 miles from my next destination and goal point. I’m just looking for a change of scenery… I do miss the little Goggle drag-on-man.

And this is how my beginning and ending points appear today from 2 miles up.


I have now completed 54.59% of my total and intended Trek and pedaling goal.

Why is it that politics, local, national or international, all provide me with visions of the spinning ballets of Fantasia?  Methinks it is the Kissimmie effect.

I need to revamp and schedule our quilting and crocheting projects.

Jim’s Trek counted 53,662 Pageviews as of this morning.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment