Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Day 232 – (AD 662) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.3 Miles – I Had To Ride My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled another 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. And today I hit a new total of 13,616.6 miles; 21,913.8 kilometers.

Still no close up images available on my virtual Trek. I am still on the Gibb River Road and headed in a sort of north-westerly direction. According to my quick calculations I should be able to make it to my next destination and goal point in about 15 days.


I'm just wondering about the fish-bone like dirt roads, sort-of, of the main road. And there is about another 104 miles until the little drag-on-man reappears.

I crashed my PC yesterday. This time it is my fault. I did it. I thought I was being smart trying to clean up the start-up programs. Not paying attention and thinking way to bloody fast, I hit the wrong button. And I got a "system overload" type error.

I lost the sound. I lost my internet connections. I lost the updating capabilities. And I took it into the fix-it shop. So you know what that means...NO desktop PC for a while. Damn!

I have a couple of questions but I am not sure how to ask them.  Accordingly Google has got to pay.  Just wondering whether in Canadian or American funds?


But the questions that I would definitely like to ask -

How much did Le Journal de Montreal pay for the pictures?

And to whom?


I tried it and I ate it. And it was so, so easy to make and it was so, so good. Fresh gnocchi, pancetta, garlic, olive oil, half-and-half, Parmesan cheese, spinach, nutmeg, salt and pepper.  (No I did not make the gnocchi. I haven't summoned up the courage.)


Google records 53,914 pageviews this morning. Still doing okay as a crazy blog and Trek journal.

Please feel free to contact me via email with any thoughts, ideas, comments, questions at Jim's Trek.

Enjoy and be healthy,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment