Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 233 ½ – (AD 663 ½) – Jim's Trek Part III – 0.0 Miles – Not On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today was has been a fast and furious day. Had to get up early to make it over to the opening reception of our Fiber Expressions 2014 show in Clearwater.

I will tell you and I know I am not into beginning the holiday with Halloween, but the eating season has begun. Halloween equals leftover candy. Damn. Halloween starts the eating frenzy… and this will last until January 6, 2015. Yup my blood sugar spiked this morning up to 143.

I suppose the craving and wolfing down, late at night, a Burger Monger double burger topped with Swiss cheese and grilled onions, half a plate of French Fries, and a large chocolate shake did not help maintain my blood sugar count. Last night I just had to do it. I had a hankering, and it weren’t no small hankering. Coupled with the pizza and Coke Zero earlier on, Trick or Treat candies… You get the picture. (And I ain’t worrin’ ‘bout my English construction.)

I can only speak for myself but… I am to blame.

Got to get back on my Schwinn 170 tomorrow morning.

And if you get a chance to check out the Fiber Expressions 2014 show definitely do so. The fiber art show continues through to November 23. Six fiber artists, 72 pieces at the Unitarian Universalists Octagon Art Center at 2470 Nursery Road in Clearwater.

Viewing times at the Octagon Art Center -

Tuesdays - Fridays: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon;  (Doors may be locked.  Please ring the bell.)
Sundays - 9:30 am to 10:30 am; 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm.

For special viewing arrangements please contact (727) 789-3536.

Jim’s Trek – Total mileage now equals to 13,637.8; 21,948.0 kilometers. Google Blogger has counted 54,141 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment