Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 235 – (AD 665) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.0 Miles – Kimberly Region On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. With the doors open to the pool deck and patio my exercise happened in a brisk 65°F. The sun is shining and the sky is clear. Mind you, this morning I did not want to get on with my exercise routine.


My virtual Trek has me located on the Gibb Wyndham Road in the Kimberly region of Western Australia. I seem to be heading south-east in a parallel direction to the Pentecost River.

My blood sugar count is on it's way down. I registered 104 this morning.

This morning I decided to review the messages that had so deftly crept into my Junk Mail folder to check and see if I had not missed anything of note and of some importance. (Of course this was not intentional but I continued anyway.) Once I reviewed the first ten emails I figured out that maybe I was a very lucky and “much-loved” person.

According to eight out of the first 10 emails, in the electronic trash bin, I was being left and was the "lucky" recipient of so, so much “highly deserved” and “unclaimed” monies and funds. I think a quick tabulation showed that the sum totaled somewhere near $870 million, US dollars of course. And the emails were from all and sundry different parts of this spherical mass in which we live. (And I would have thought it was somewhat bogus if there had been at least one from some extra-terrestrial location.)

It seems that I was, I am, the luckiest person around to have had so, so many considerate close and far -reaching relatives who in their focused, (or unfocused), way felt that with or without their dying breath that I, me, lowly JKLS, should somehow benefit such great and opportune fortunes.

And all I had to do was to press the oh-so-tempting, the magnetic and supercilious link or box provided in the body of the emails. Even the email from RBC, The Royal Bank of Canada, one of my former employers were asking me for the electronic account information to my unclaimed and optical dust-gathering bank accounts. Hell, I did work at The Royal Bank of Canada and it was from that last job from where I returned to University just about 42 years ago.  Wonders of wonders how I remember the crank-pulled account calculators…even though that type of pseudo-smart phone was a tad bit over-sized to fit into my vest pocket.

I feel privileged and overjoyed to have been remembered and possibly thought about by so, so many now dearly departed souls.

This is my 702nd post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded 54,316 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment