Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 236 – (AD 666) – Jim's Trek Part III – 20.9 Miles – Only 297.3 Miles Till 14,000 My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I was up bright and early. Had to take Tinker to the Vet as she is having two, possibly three teeth extracted. She’s having “trans-denture” surgery. Not sure how much this little dog can lose as she only weighs a mere 10 lbs.

And today I pedaled 20.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. My clocked total now equals 13,702.7 miles; 22,052.4 kilometers.

I am still located at a point, without the little drag-on-Google-man, on Gibb River Wyndham Road.

Early on I crossed over the Pentecost River. There is no bridge. I had to wade in the water, and I virtually got my Birkenstocks wet. Thanks to the Golftraveller I found an image of what the current Gibb River Wyndham Road crossing looks like…


Check it out. Yes that crossing is legitimate.

Our work continues on the quilting of our new Equality quilt. In a discussion with Siri, he cogitated that there are about 6,480 starts and stops that need to be buried.


And if you would like to find out what that means follow our progress at our site Quilts SB. (I will be updating shortly.)

This is my 703rd post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 54,449 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment