Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Day 243 – (AD 673) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Just A Bit Later Than Usual On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Max and Tinker, this morning, were trying to figure out why I did not get on with my cycling at the normal time.

This afternoon I pedaled 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Hell I now try to plan my day around when I get on my fitness cycle. I still have another 44.37% of my total goal to go. One thing I have learned over the years, I really am not a quitter.

I sort of think that maybe the performance artists Ward Shelley and Alex Schweder may have had an interesting idea. But 10 days?


My virtual trek has me now located on in the Northern Territory of Australia on National Highway 1. I’m just wondering if and where in Australia is the #2 National Highway.


This is my 710th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,039 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment