Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 247 – (AD 677) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.9 Miles – Almost on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 21.9 miles on my Schwinn 170. I am about three days shy of another unbelievable milestone.

And even though this Trek may be boring, I am consistent.


Now I am headed in a north easterly direction in Northern Territory. Looking at the satellite image of the area it looks like the highway is winding through some sort of valley close to the Gregory National Park. I am still located on National Highway 1, I think.

I and the white Landover/Jeep are shortly crossing over to un-Goggled territory. The little drag-on-man seems to vanish just ahead in the road. It makes me wonder about the “continuous image sequencing” review process at Google Maps.

Supper last night: a repeat on Montreal Dry Garlic Spareribs. And I decided to create my own version of Kongnamulbap. I found a “How to video” on line, Maangchi Chef, with instructions to create Kongnamulbap. I was wondering if her sister or mother may have had a role in the 1994 movie, The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

And my blood sugar count this morning did drop 7 points to 101. Did I ever say that I love to eat? Tonight’s attempt – Kimchi Jigae.

A good video companion this morning, the 2012 film Quartet. The idea of a retirement home for aged musicians is a nice “get-away”. There are some thematic issues but it is a nice and pleasant movie.


This is my 714th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,302 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment