Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 248– (AD 678) – Jim's Trek Part III – 22.1 Miles – Dismal Weather on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

What can I say? Pool pump on the fritz. Washing machine E-17’d me. Max’s allergies took a turn for the worse; now he’s got a shaved butt. Front porch overhead light wiring fizzled. And the storm clouds are rolling in, and now a tornado watch.


I’ve got to get on my Schwinn 170.


This afternoon I cycled 22.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Total miles to date – 13,961.5; kilometers – 22,468.9.



I am located still, (no big news), on the National Highway 1 in the Northern Territory of Australia. It appears that I crossed over the Victoria River and I am just about to cross Sullivan Creek. Both Google Maps images were taken in February 2008. The Tampa weather this November 2014 is certainly providing the downpour to keep in synch.

Guess, unless an age-reduction drug is discovered, I won’t be making the trip to Mars? CNNTech article – Humans on Mars by 2035? NASA’s sci-fi dream could be reality. Got to stick with the Total Recalls.

My blood sugar dropped 11 points to 106.  I suppose it could have dropped a wee bit more if I had had only one bowl of homemade French Onion Soup.

French Onion Soup - Before
French Onion Soup - After

I thought I had the Beef Broth and the Gruyere Cheese in the house.  I substituted Chicken Broth and Gouda and Swiss Cheese.  And now you understand why I had two bowls.

This is my 716th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,460 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment