Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 249– (AD 679) – Jim's Trek Part III – 21.3 Miles – Do I Really Want To Be On This Road on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On this cold Tampa day, currently 52°F, I was able to get a bit heated up cycling 21.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. I also completed 200 sit-ups. My totals – 13,982.8 miles; 22,503.2 kilometers.


I am now 290 miles from my next destination and goal point. I am currently located, going northeast on Victoria Highway in Northern Territory. At least this part of my Trek appears to be green.


Have you ever really asked yourself the question, “What am I going to take with me…when it’s my time to go?” I wonder if I can create a virtual bundle or knapsack.




Well the light on the front portico has been fixed. It appears that there had been a short in the in-house switch box. I just wonder what else is living within these walls?


And this is the Pack’s medicine cabinet. Yup that’s right. Oh and Bella’s glucosamine chews are down below. All four and there is a definite sequence to be followed. Praise be for my Sharpie.


Just a question – Is there some sort, some kind of nepotism that has been missed. Check out the November 17 Reuters article. “Florida attorney general to head group that financed her campaign.

And I wonder if this is just Rick Scott or just the typical bs of Florida politics. “It’s His Party! Rick Scott Starts Shaping Florida GOP” “After four years in office, Rick Scott is finally building his own team and starting to shape the Republican leadership of Florida.” (Sunshine State News). It has taken him four years?

This is my 717th Jim’s Trek post. And according to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 55,516 Pageviews.

I definitely welcome any comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment